The development of the global market for soft drinks is characterized by slow growth. For carbonated soft drinks, per-capita consumption in 2008 averaged 31 litres, ranging from 11 litres in Africa to 157 litres in North America. The biggest growth region in terms of per-capita consumption was Latin America, which is predicted to expand by 9 % or 5 billion litres, whereas for the saturated market of North America a decline of approximately 6 % in per-capita consumption is being forecast between 2008 and 2012. For the future, the strongest market development is predicted for Asia and the Middle East, plus North Africa, with growth of around one-third.*
The markets for these thirst-quenchers have also proved stable. With growth of 4.5 %, consumption of bottled water reached the 218-billion-litre mark in 2008. Growth here particularly reflects the situation on the Asian markets and Africa plus the Middle East, where increases of 11 % provided ample stimuli for the markets concerned. With a growth forecast of another 18 % by 2013, market researchers expect global consumption to reach 259 billion litres.
Whatever the type of packaging you are planning for your product, at MECHSYS we have exactly the right complete system for you, so you can not only pack your products quickly and safely, but also conserve resources. Standardized to meet conventional requirements, our technical expertise also allows us to tackle any individual challenge, as well as resolve it and implement it in your system. You no longer need to worry about correct mixing ratios, precise fill levels or adequate packaging. A complete system from MECHSYS or expansion jobs for existing bottling plants are handled by MECHSYS all over the world in customised responsiveness to the individual requirements involved which are tailored to meet your specific challenges, is exactly the right choice for you. It goes without saying that efficiency and saving resources, along with product quality, are the central focus of our work, including during the design phase of our systems. Whether it’s high-performance process technology for producing soft drinks or flexibly versatile filling and packaging technology, MECHSYS offers everything from a single source.
MINERAL WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM FULLY SS-316
The processing flow adopted by a set of water treatment system depends on quality of water source and target purpose of water usage. The selected flow basically includes three parts: pretreatment system, micro processing system and final processing system. The Pretreatment system includes multi-media filter, active carbon filter, softener, iron-manganese removal filter, ultra-filter, micro-filter, etc. The micro processing system adopts membrane filtration and ion exchange method. The final processing system involves in ozone/UV sterilization, iron exchange etc. SYRUP PREPARATION, MULTIBLEND & MIXING SYSTEMS
Designed concentrates and essences are processed at the concentrate and powder-dissolving stations, and the food-grade acids in crystalline or powder form are also dissolved here.
Agitation and mixing devices are used depending on the viscosity of the components, the batch size and the solubility.
By storing at ambient temperature, in insulated or in chilled storage vessels, the character and aspect of freshness when the concentrate is processed, are both preserved exactly in accordance with individual production requirements.
After the Concentrate is processessd, it’s the time to mix a Fixed Proportion of Chilled Water & Carbon Dioxide Gas to process the Final Beverage & transfer it to the Filler to pack them in various modes. AUTOMATIC BEVERAGE MIXER / PRE-MIXER / CARBONATION SYSTEM
The BEVERAGE MIXER is a compact and continuous mixing unit for the automatic production of Carbonated Beverage. The system is based on the two stage Degassing principle combined with the latest technologies in the mixing and Carbonation field.
A multi-stage beverage homogenisation system guarantee high standard quality of the final result. Free-foam filling is guaranteed by the excellent water deaerating values and the defined syrup beverage control. Syrup dosed in the water pipe train by high-precision magnetic flow meter.
• Syrup & Water dosing system with magnetic flowmeter.
• In line CO2 dosing system with mass flowmeter.
• Fully automatic operation controlled by PC unit, complete with operator interface panel 15” touch-screen.
• Frequency controlled pumps.
• High hygenic design: all couplings are thread less, trapless, gapless to easy cleaning and provide the highest sanitation.
• Highest final product standard in terms of final quality, accuracy and repeatability.
• Product flow control by means of level regulating system in the buffer tank.
• Infinitely adjustable outflow quantity to the filler between 25% and 100%.
• Gentle product handling.
• Economical use of space thanks to the space-saving tank horizontal arrangement.
• Very easy logistic: machines packable in container for fast installation and commissioning.
• Reduced gas consumption through capacity control in accordance with the level in the carbonation tank
• Optimum, automatic quick changeover system for product flavour change.Final product performance:
• Carbonation range: 1,5 ÷ 4,5 V/V
• Standard mixing ratio: from 1:4 up to 1:10
• CO2 control accuracy: ± 0,05 V/V or better in any condition
• Brix control accuracy: ± 0,1 °Bx or better in any condition
• Residual oxygen in the final beverage: < 0,2 ppm
• Outflow rangeability: 1:3 AUTOMATIC PET BOTTLE BLOW MOULDING MACHINE
MECHSYS manufactures excellent quality Automatic PET Blow Moulding Machines for PET bottle production. Our Automatic PET Blow Moulding Machines have wider wide-mouth capability, faster production rates, and shorter changeover times. Also have features such as preferential heating or heat-setting capability. Our Two stage Plastic PET machines can make bottles from round to flat bottle styles. With our two stage Automatic PET Blow Molding Machines you can produce various different shaped PET containers, such as mineral water bottle, beverage bottle and many more types of Plastic PET Bottles.
Machine Supplied with High & Low Air Pressure Compressor with Mould, Cooling Tower, Air Dryer and Air Filter with other utilities All pneumatic systems are Festo Brand
1).High Automatisation Fully controlled with Servo Drives & directly connect with Air conveyor to connect with Filling Machine to transfer bottles from blower to filer.
2). More Advanced: Advanced PLC control system with a use-friendly Control Panel which has Fully Equiped Touch Screen control.
3).High Quality: Steady infrared heating system blowing and highly precise blow-mould closing system ensure quality.
4).High Speed: 2400BPH (2-cavity), 4200BPH (4-cavity), 6600BPH (6-cavity), 8400BPH (8-cavity).
5). Quick Mold Change-Over using Mold Cage System.
6).Low Cost: Low consumption of electricity, air and water.
7). Power Equipped Machine using Air Recovery System
6 Cavity Diamond Polished Pet Blow Moulds. AIR CONVEYOR SYSTEM :
1. Empty bottle Conveying system-Air Conveyor: Our specialized design is applicable for the transfer of empty PET bottles from Blowing Machine to Filling Machine Automatically.
2.Full Structure made of SS 304 & Air Blower also made from SS 304 Food grade material to avoid Contamination of bottles due to rust from normal MS Blowers.
3.Air filter is attached with the Blower in order to remove dust & unwanted Particles which can cause Contamination, It also equipped with Noise reduction system to reduce Noise.
4.It also provides filling equipment with a certain quantity of reserve bottles during any problem or temporary breakdown of Blowing Machine.
Various shapes of Air Conveyors are available like Straight, Round, ‘U’ Shape & ‘Y’ Shape. According to the Space & Requirement of the client we design the system.
AUTOMATIC PET BOTTLE RINSING FILLING & CAPPING MACHINE
Our Specially Designed RFC Machine are based on Latest Design & Technology used for Bottling of Pet bottles with Maximum Automation.
Features Of Rinsing Filling & Capping Machine.
• The machine is fully neck-run and infeed is by air conveyor.
• There are only two change parts namely the capper star wheel and infeed star wheel,
and resetting machine to different size of bottle will take only 30 minutes.
• There is no height setting requirement during changeover.
• The complete R.F.C is enclosed in transparent plastic and stainless steel guard cover
without any rubber gaskets. This ensures there is no bacterial growth in the crevices.
• The electrical panel is IP 55 grade and has user-friendly mimic panel. Mimic diagram
with red, green, yellow LED indicates machine status, safety indication and normal
operation. Merely by monitoring the LED indications, operator can diagnise the fault
• There is central lubrication system, which supplies to all vital components. Also manual
grease points located in easy to access centralized grease banks.
• The entire R.F.C machine is constructed in stainless steel above the table top leve
• Speed Available from 30 BPM to 600 BPM. 6 Fillng Nozzles to 100 Filling Nozzles.
NECK HOLING SYSTEM:
OUR SPECIALLY DESIGNED RFC MACHINE ADOPTS NECK HOLDING TECHNIQUE FOR ALL OPERATION LIKE BOTTLE TRANSFER DURING DIFFERENT SECTION OF BOTTLE RINSING, FILLING & CAPPING. WHICH REDUCES ANY CHANGE OVER PARTS FOR DIFFERENT SIZES OF BOTTLES.
The rinser washing nozzles work under positive pump pressure of de-mineralized water, but can also be designed to use ozonized air or a cleaning agent. The bottle is inverted 180° in the rinser to ensure that the cleaning agent is drained before reaching the filler.
• The rinser has a No Bottle-No rinse arrangement which prevents wastage of water.
• The important feature on the R.F.C. is water saving, one can recover 90% of rinse water
by collecting in a dump tank and recycle it by sending to the raw water storage tank.
• There is no chance for contamination by oil, grease and other contaminants from the
machine as the rinse water is at all times passed through and is in contact only with
stainless steel components, this includes the rinse water after use.
• The rinser has minimal water wastage and recycles rinse water but ensures a high level of cleaning and so is a economical and eco-friendly machine.
The Filling valves work on the gravity principle, the water is supplied to the filling tank by a centrifugal pump, and the water level in the tank is controlled. The bottles are raised to the filling nozzle by positive lift cylinder, if the bottle is not delivered the valve does not open. The water will be filled to pre set level and the bottle is lowered.
The lift cylinders operate on positive cam lift-off principle and do not use compressed air or spring load. Lift cylinder cam is made of stainless steel and machined to fine finish and have simple harmonic motion profile to lift bottles smoothly to filling valve. The filling valve works on gravity filling system but has AIR EXHAUST system which removes stagnant air from the bottle to outside atmosphere and do not allow bottle air to mix with ozone atmosphere in filler tank. The top of the filling bowl/tank is fitted with central manifold to connect all filling valves to single line vent pipe, which can be piped to outside of the filling room. To the same vent pipe reverse flow CIP liquid is connected by isolation butterfly valve. The filling bowl is fitted with Electro-Magnetic type level controller to regulate water level in the bowl through pneumatic ON-OFF valve.
•The vent tube is adjustable so the fill level in the bottle to be set as per the individual shape of the bottle
The bottle is then transferred to the pick and place type screw capper. Here the cap is picked up by the adjustable torque chuck and firmly tightened onto the bottle mouth. The capping chucks are finest quality precision component fitted with magnetic torque controlling coupling. This eliminates heat generation which normally occurs in friction type coupling in the chucks Flexible segmented cap holder picks up the caps. This compensates minor variation in cap diameter occurring due to long storage of caps in boxes.
The capping torque can be set between 8 to 16 inch pound with minimum of time and set torque is maintained consistently. The cap delivery chute has a built-in cap washing system. The cap will not be picked up if there is no bottle hence there will be no wastage of caps.
• The cap delivery is from a hopper based on the ground level making loading of caps easier and also ensures the cap is delivered the right side up to the cap rinsing
• The capping turret is of a pick and place type which delivers the cap to the holder, this leads to improved cap tightening at high speeds.
• There is a cap rinser in the delivery chute from the hopper to the capping star wheel
that insures any contaminants during storage of the cap are removed.
• The elevator cap hopper is placed on the floor level and so makes material handling and cap loading easier.
• The chute from hopper to capper has sensors in place to ensure that when the chute is full elevator motor stops. If the caps are not delivered till low level of chute- the
machine will stop and show alarm signal on panel.
• There is a no bottle- no cap system in place to prevent wastage of caps.
• There is an ejector mechanism in each capping chuck in case the cap is picked up
when there is no bottle.
• Prevents Breakage of Seal of cap as in case of rotary cap Sorter.
• Prevents Plastic dust due to Friction between caps during sorting.
AUTOMATIC BOTTLE WARMER TUNNEL
The fully automatic bottle warmer is used for warming cold filled carbonated soft drinks in PET or Glass Bottles of Various sizes for a minimum temperature rise of 15°C up to a maximum of 20°C to ensure no visible condensation on the bottle as its exterior walls. The output of the warmer is limited to 15% more than the rated filler speed for bottles and has a capacity to hold 10 minutes accumulation of the these bottles with filler running at its rated speed. As such any size of Bottle Warmer can be supplied depending on user's specific requirement.
After warming of the Bottles, they are suitable for date coding & labeling & Packaging in Cartons or Shrink Wrap.
AUTOMATIC PVC SHRINK SLEEVE APPLICATOR
MECHSYS revolutionizes in-line, mandrel-style shrink film application. Its innovative design relies on a common structural frame and a modular control platform from Rockwell Automation, which enables plug n' play functionality for customization of specific end user applications. Benefits of the machine's integrated design include servo-driven precision, quick & easy maintenance, hassle-free upgrades and straightforward data feeds to the end user's business systems. The latest models utilize the programming standard, which simplifies operation, maintenance and line.
Fully automatic operation.
No Bottle - No Sleeve-Feature (eliminates wastage).
Rotary cutting system.
Can handle round glass / plastic bottles.
Speed of 40 bottles to 600 bottles/min. depending on the cut length of the sleeve.
Servo motors for more accuracy.
Fitted with digital PLC control & Touchscreen.
Height adjustments to suit height variant bottles.
Eye mark sensor for accurate cutting in printed sleeves.
VFD used to increase or decrease the speed wherever necessary.
Can easily be synchronized with a tunnel.
STEAM TYPE SHRINK TUNNEL
MECHSYS Newly designed steam tunnel system precisely focuses steam onto
specific points of the shrink-sleeved packages. The tunnel has symmetrical steam
distribution tubes on each side, and each pair of tubes is adjustable for
steam volume. Adjustments can be made "in real time,"
without wasting time – and energy – waiting for the tunnel to cool down.
A thermostatically controlled steam chamber, available as an option, generates the
most energy-efficient steam system possible. Unlike straight pressure systems,
which waste energy by pumping large volumes of steam into the tunnel without
electronic regulation, Our unique control system uses only the steam required to
maintain chamber temperatures and provide optimal shrink quality.
It provides precise label registration, distortion-free graphics, and exceptional conformance to the container shape. The system virtually eliminates the risk of container distortion.
PVC, PETG, OPS and PLA films, in gauges as thin as 40 microns, are all compatible.
AUTOMATIC SHRINK WRAPPING MACHINE WITH SHRINK TUNNEL
It is specially used for packing bottle water, juice, wine, beer, etc. It uses plastic film for packing bottle water. It includes Automatic packing machine and Heat Shrink machine. Shrink Wrapping Machine is equipped with transducer, which can adjust various speeds for packing bottle water. Shrink Tunnel has double-cycle system, which can save cost and assure the packing quality. The cutting system abides by international rules and with best sealing quality.
Fully automatic operation.
Efficient Sealing & Cutting Blades used.
Can handle Bottles with or without Tray
Speed of 8-10 Packs/min. depending on the No of Bottles per pack.
Fitted with digital PLC control & Touchscreen.
Height adjustments to suit height variant bottles.
Temperature Controllers Provided for Shrink Tunnel for adjustment while switching to different size.